Our General Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions of AV Tour GmbH, 1210 Parkview, Arlington Business Park, Theale, Reading,
RG7 4TY, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.beiwanda.co.uk
I. General Contract Provisions
1. As a basis for using the Internet site www.beiwanda.co.uk as well as for the ordering, the sale and dispatch of all goods that the purchaser orders from our online shop, the following General Terms and Conditions are applicable in their current valid version at the time of the order.
2. As part of the above mentioned legal relationships our Terms and Conditions apply exclusively. Any business conditions of the purchaser shall also not apply even if AV Tour GmbH has not expressly contradicted these at the conclusion of the contract.
II. Contractual Partners
The purchase contract is made with the AV Tour GmbH, 1210 Parkview, Arlington Business Park, Theale, Reading, RG7 4TY
1. The Customer has the possibility to select motifs from the offers displayed on the Website www.beiwanda.co.uk which are then manufactured as so-called Wall Stickers by AV Tour GmbH.
2. The Wall Stickers manufactured by AV Tour GmbH are made of high-quality self-adhesive vinyl foil according to ISO norms 9001 and 14001. The wall stickers can be aplied to almost any surface and are easy to stick to ingrain wallpapers, other wallpapers (e.g. fleece), plaster, glass tiles, wood, plastic, and other surfaces. The surface must be cleaned, be dry, free of dust and grease. The application instructions for attaching the wall stickers are also included in delivery.
IV. Formation of Contract
2. After successful login, the Customer makes an offer to purchase the goods in the basket at that time using the button "submit order" and according to the specified conditions.
3. Prior to submission of the offer, it is necessary that the customer accepts the terms of the business agreement by clicking on the check box "Accept Terms and Conditions".
4. After receipt of the offer, AV Tour GmbH sends a confirmation of receipt automatically by e-mail in which the order is listed again. The automatic confirmation of receipt is a document that verifies the order has been received at AV Tour GmbH. It does not however yet represent an acceptance of the order.
5. After receipt of the offer, AV Tour GmbH sends a confirmation of receipt automatically by e-mail at the latest however with shipment of the ordered item.
1. After receipt of the offer, AV Tour GmbH immediately sends a confirmation of receipt automatically by E-Mail.
2. Methods of Payment: Credit card via Moneybookers (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) and PayPal.
3. All prices quoted on the website are inclusive of the currently valid VAT. The shipping costs not included in the current price can be requested for each item. Moreover, they will also be shown again separately before assigning the order.
4. AV Tour GmbH reserves the right to only manufacture the goods against payment on account.
5. The purchase price is due with a binding order for the goods.
6. If the purchaser is in arrears with the payment of the purchase products, after 10 days after the purchase AV Tour GmbH will send a reminder as an E-Mail. If the purchaser is still in arrears after 10 more days AV Tour GmbH will send a second reminder as an E-Mail. After 10 more days without the reiceipt of a payment AV Tour GmbH will cancel the order and will send the chancellation as an E-Mail to the customer.
1. A delivery of goods by AV Tour GmbH is made only to customers within United Kingdom.
1. When AV Tour GmbH accepts the order the delivery of the goods will be made after 10 working days after the receipt of the order and if the payment is made by the customer. With orders paid in advance, the goods are delivered only after receipt of the full amount of money at the above bank account.
AV Tour GmbH is entitled to cancel the contract when they are unable to deliver the ordered goods through no fault of their own. In such a case, AV Tour GmbH will inform the customer immediately that the ordered goods are not available. Any payments already paid by the customer will be refunded immediately.
1. AV Tour GmbH is liable for intent and gross negligence. This does not include liability for injury to life, limb and/or health and for damages under the Product Liability Act. This liability shall be governed by the provisions of the statutory regulations.
2. The wall stickers can be removed almost without leaving any adhesive residue, however, some adhesive residue can remain on the under surface or the under surface may be damaged by the removal of the wall stickers. In this case AV Tour GmbH accepts no liability
IX. Screen display
The images on the website are used only as example photos. These images are properties of AV Druck GmbH & Co. KG. The images do not faithfully represent the products in each case but serve only to illustrate its look.
X. Transfer of Ownership
AV Tour GmbH reserves the ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price has been made.
XI. Rights of Property
The motifs on the wall tattoos made by AV Tour GmbH are copyrighted. Any further duplication, processing or other use of these images by the purchaser violate the copyright and is prohibited.
Right of Cancellation
The purchaser has a legal right to cancel the contract for any reason at any time within 14 working days of the day after the recipient receives the goods. The purchaser shall inspect the goods immediately upon receipt and must notify the Seller within 14 working days of delivery confirming in writing or via-email if the goods are damaged or do not comply with any of the contract. If the purchaser fails to do so the purchaser shall be deemed to have accepted the goods. Goods must be returned by the purchaser and should be adequately insured during the return journey. The purchaser will receive a refund excluding delivery charges, within 28 days after cancellation. The purchaser has the right to demand an exchange or a refund on only damaged goods or non delivery of goods without any charge. The purchaser's dissatisfaction with goods specifications such as size, colour, weight, and design is not applicable. If the purchaser fails to return the Goods following cancellation, the Seller shall be entitled to deduct the cost of recovering the Goods from the purchaser. No refund will be given unless items are returned completely with all original packaging and receipts.
The cancellation must be sent to: AV Druck GmbH & Co. KG, 1210 Parkview, Arlington Business Park, Theale, Reading, RG7 4TY, or via E-Mail to email@example.com
XIII. Final Provisions
Should a provision of the contract or the General Terms and Conditions become invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions of this contract remains unaffected. AV Tour GmbH reserves the right to change its General Terms and Conditions.
Version dated July 2012